Tuesday, September 16, 2008

:(

Sedih sangat.
1) Tak reti tahan nangis
2) Tak reti cover line bile tension (especially during telephone conversations with orang-orang bengong e.g so-called insurance-terhebat-but-is-actually-a-mofo-business-scheme)
3) Don't know how to end this war with bugs
4) Don't know why I'm always fighting sleep when I've more than had enough hours of sleep

Happy sangat
1) Dapat minum almond black bubble milk tea from St Alps saiz jumbo untuk buka puasa (at 10pm)
2) Dapat guna meja Ummi (hi Ummi!!) untuk buat kerja so kerja jalan cepat sikit
3) Psyang rajin temankan tido lately

Bumped into Cameron Diaz on my way to the L train on 1st ave... so pretty! so tall! (jakun)

I'm tired of life in general.. cepatla Raya...

edit//
my dp reel.. cut.. finally.. lame ass but whatever...

No comments: