Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random update #2

So last Sunday night I was an hour late for a sit-down dinner party in the East Village. Good, fancy food of fish and potatoes, some take-out pizza for latecomers, expensive chocolate and homemade chocolate mousse later. After many conversations of school and the looming summer, my Norwegian host passed around 'Miracle Frooties'... I had absolutely no idea what I was in for, but it was mindfcuk at best... I was flavor tripping and it was AMAZING!%#@%@#%!!!!!! #!#!#!!#! Lemon and lime tasted like super sweet oranges.. balsamic vinegar tasted like syrup.. I can't even begin to describe it...

Well anyways I can't wait for these -





I soooooo want to make a children's fantasy film one day.. with an EITS film score!!!!
OK that's all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eits would be a dream!! and i love how the arcade fire song fits the trailer perfectly :D when r u coming back??