Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back from the dead.

Day 3 of No More Tears.
I had a wonderful weekend - Friday with friends, frozen yogurt by the ounce at St. Mark's, a trip to the village psychic (I'll save the story for another day..) Lazy Saturday and Sunday of nothingness... plus a weird phone call which has left the door open. Again.

But I'm not going to sit and wait.
I'm not.

On another note, to those of you in Malaysia, watch the new season of Blogger Boy on 8tv every Thursday at 9.30pm!!! I'm so excited... even if I do have this last script pending completion, and can't watch it from here... so you guys should watch it and tell me if I can write comedies for shits.. hohoho.


OVER and OUT.


3 comments:

cranberry said...

You went to see Shana???!!!

obscura said...

i did.. and she was mind-blowwwwingggggly amazing :) bukannye percaya sungguh2 la, tapi amusing nonetheless :P

xfizahx said...

ape sudah jadiiiiiiiii?:(