Monday, March 01, 2010

update! PS:/I LOVE H&M FOREVER

Can't write long because mak saya dah marah-marah saya tulis blog panjang berjela tapi tak buat apa yang dia suruh saya buat.

BWEK.
I've been so tired of endless weekends of partying (because it's my last semester) and realize that my body can no longer take staying up until 4am, boo hoo :(

AND
Last Wednesday I gave admissions tours to prospective students and talked to (insert suave, macho voice) Mr Hollywood Man, "James." -- proceed with a firm, clammy, cold handshake. But I'm kind of disappointed that he's not as goofy or as aloof as he portrays himself to be (when he's playing himself on SNL or 30 Rock, did you guys watch those?? Funny kan!?) He's almost too cool for school. Whatevs!!

I'm flying OUT of New York tomorrow!! To New Orleans!! With five other people from my class whom I really, really like and get along very well with. Can't wait!!! I'm almost all packed up and ready. My flight out is 7AM, so gotta get up super early!!!

I'm getting ahead of myself now, but here's an idea --- if I have a fundraising party back home in KL, would you guys pay like, RM35 (USD10) to come?

BTW have been having really bad dreams lately. You know, you'd think that hurting in real life is bad enough as it is, but to feel the pain in your dreams -- tenfold the misery :(

Gotta run to work now, talk soon loves.
OH. I AM SO MAD I WILL BE MISSING Wani's baby shower. Benci korang!! HWAAAAAAA!!! Sedih ni :(

No comments: