Tuesday, April 26, 2011

nak lepas geram!

Heheh sebenarnye memang tak elok nak cakap pasal orang, tapi I feel like I have to absolutely vent somewhere...

Anyway!! I'm getting hitched in 3 FREAKING DAYS. It's crazeeeeeeeeee!! I have so, so many things to do and I only start taking leave from work Thursday onwards! I haven't even cleaned up anything :(

But everything is progressing fine and I hope things will go on smoothly, insyaAllah!!

So, I knew I had to send out cards to the people whom I care about, whom I would want to attend my reception!!
And I knew I shouldn't take anything personally or anything too hard or have high ass expectations and then be disappointed.

Thing is what if those people couldn't give a rat's ass about even saying "hey, thanks for the invite. UNFORTUNATELY I won't be able to make it because _ fill in the blank_" an apology would have been sufficient!!! Ni senyap je. Cam hipokrit pun ade gak -_-

Mestilah rasa geram, tak puas hati, kecik hati - kita dah susah2 poskan kad semua pastu selambe je buat tak kisah ye takkkk!!!??

Then when I think about it again, well, my CLOSEST friends are coming. My nearest and dearest :) So that I should be happy about. And I appreciate so much those yang actually took time to tell me that they won't be able to make it. It's fine -- I'm not forcing anyone to come, I know it's pretty far away for some, and not everyone can travel.

Also -- when I think about it again orang yang can't give a flying feck about saying sorry ke ape... well I haven't really spoken them in eons, haven't really said more than a few sentences so.. why should I terasa at all pun?? But mmmh well, not going to put anymore effort into inviting them to anything anymore.. consider yourselves

blacklisted.

-_-






No comments: