Monday, April 14, 2008

Missing..

my baby Gondry.
him.
home.
friends.
udang masak lemak cili padi.


49 more days, and I cannot wait!
Production period just ended, so now it's back to running in between classes, work, and finding time to edit my film. After the shoot last night, everyone in my crew pretty much got smashed. I don't necessarily enjoy sessions of drunken stupors, because it's really awkward being in a company of people you know not acting like themselves - but I'm pretty much just glad that we were DONE with production. The musical maestro's shoot had my brains simmering and boiling up to the point where I had to make up confrontations and conversations (with strangling, smacking and lots of bitch slapping) so that I'd feel... less angry.

I just DON'T UNDERSTAND. Why are the most educated people so FUCKING socially inept?
GRRR.
Anyway.

As glad as I am that production period is over, it is kind of sad, too, in a way. But I am definitely looking forward to going home although there's a gazillion of things to think about.. like looking for a new apartment, sublets, EDITING my film (which I'm not looking forward to.. because as satisfied as I was during my shoot, I went to watch my dailies and just sort of... fell out of love with all my so-called cool shots. NOT PRETTY) and so much more.

This entry is getting really boring. Oklah bai.


No comments: