Monday, July 07, 2008

le grave tigre

Boring, random updates..
We went to the zoo last Saturday, just for kicks..
the trip was to compensate not taking the train to Singapore to catch SATC (pffft, how can the zoo ever compare? Sheesh) This tiger looked so sad, it kept swimming closer and closer to us, peering with its big (scary) eyes. Honestly Zoo Negara hasn't changed one bit since like, gazillion years ago. The animals look so very depressed, and we covered the entire area in less than two hours... with a minor interruption by a phonecall from his ex (hello, tolong kacau orang lain, can or not?), it was otherwise, fun trying to break the mundane weekend routine of going to 1-U to eat, tengok movie, balik tido...

Other than that, I had to present my short film idea at the Finas board meeting (twisting my tongue trying to pitch in comprehensive bahasa) and finally I have my money woes at bay now, they're going to give me an obscene amount of money to make my second year film, so joy to me! Now that's settled, I'll just have to start, uh, writing my script... with money being plugged, the pressure just keeps on mounting...
AAAARGH.

So on Sunday I woke up at 5.30am to follow him to one of his many runs at Dataran Merdeka, and when we came back we bathed a very annoyed cat, much to his chagrin. At least now he smells nice, his ears and paws clean... of course he STILL chose to poop NEXT to his litter box instead of in it. What vengeful creatures... but yesterday while buying the sand for the litter box I totally fell in love with this little kitty who kept miowing from its little cage, wanting to be scooped out and be smothered with hugs.. oh well. When I come back for good I'm going to get another cat, so Gondry won't be so spoilt rotten (like he is now, makan sendiri also donwan) Later we met up with Marie, Daniel for dinner at Uptown and then Sunway for random lepaking..

FIVE MORE WEEKS je more duduk rumah lagi!!! So sad thinking about how MUCH work I've managed to accomplish.. tsk. Damn depressing. Oh well.
Next week is 5 days in Sydney and my mission is to find CHEAP, WATER PROOF, NICE boots. And when I get back to New York I'm going to throw those 14 dollar good for nothing pair in the bin for good.

Other than that, nothing much has happened.. I hope to catch Toe next month, they're almost as great as EITS (which I missed) and TWKUA is opening for them, so that's good I guess...

Tomorrow is meeting with the dean from UiTM... don't know how that will go, I just hope I'll find the place on time..
OK rambling nonsensical, I better cut this short while I can.


No comments: