Monday, November 24, 2008

OK.

So I'm going to write more.
At the moment we just wrapped another shoot... surprisingly it was very relaxed, very easy because my friend Steve is very fixated on his vision (and his vision alone) I guess at first I was bothered, because then I would just be a camera operator and not a DP, but it worked out just fine that way. Because I could use all of my time on framing, and lighting the scene. AND after all that shit talk about that 'Matt' Salleh person, he turned out helpful and accommodating, although it was frustrating sometimes when he didn't get what I was trying to tell him -

But, whatevs. It's over and done with and now I need to focus 110% on my own film this January.
*PANICS*

On another note -
Why am I always sad when I think about you?
Why does that incident play over and over again in my head?
Why, that after almost six months I still can't get over it, and nothing has changed?


:(

No comments: