Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So.. (part deux)

First up, everyone say hi to Figaro:

These two crazy kids went bonkers and threw hissy fits when they first met each other, but now they have to be separated every night. Just because they won't stop playing with each other until like, 5am, and won't remember when it's time to sleep. Figaro is my DP's cat while he's off shooting a film in China...

Anyway.
I'm not sure how I'm feeling right now.
I should be ecstatic, though, because:
1) I found an AMAZING actor through my acting teacher, so now at least I've cast the two main characters of my film
2) I got an A with a "Great!" for my Aesthetics paper
3) I'm getting a week off for Christmas when it will be all pretty with lights
4) Weather's been really kind, and I'm really liking the snow so far...

But.
I know I shouldn't feel anything. But how should I feel when an ex is getting hitched.. ? To someone's who's way prettier and thinner than I could ever possibly be. I mean, I should be happy, right? I should be happy that he's found someone better - someone he feels downright sure about wanting to spend the rest of his life with.

But.
Why does this bit of news make me feel completely hopeless, and inadequate in so many ways? I'm totally over the five years' worth of heartbreak, and I no longer have any feelings towards him whatsoever. I've forgotten how he even exists on this face of earth anymore.

Maybe.
It's because it's making me reevaluate my own relationship.

And how insecure I feel about it.

:(

I have to start counting my blessings again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh kuceng..cumel :) nad,biler balik msia?