Thursday, September 24, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY!!

OK OK just wanted to write this down before I lose my enthusiasm..
After having not much sleep, sprinting like an idiot to Spike's class today, losing breath, thinking that his class wasn't AS super amazing as I thought it would be - of course it just became
THE MOST CRAZY AMAZING CLASS EVER after CLIVE OWEN walks into the room, and everyone starts freaking out because we had just watched 10 minutes into Inside Man (and was groaning when Spike said to stop playing the DVD and the lights came back on)

I'm not much of a fangirl but if there was a Hollywood actor that I would ever imagine working with, it would be him. I mean, I'm sure most people have seen Children of Men (freaking genius) and Closer (... sigh. HOT) and for someone who doesn't EVER ask questions in class, I made up some silly questions just so I could talk to him... lame ass, I know, but I really didn't care.

Then in camera class I got to play around with the RED and that was cool.. and then I came home to a nice fat check from my insurance company as compensation for the broken LCD screen monitor of my 15' MacBookPro...

One of those rare, sweeeeeet days :)

SHOUTOUT TO EIDA!! SORRY WEIH.. AKU BUSY.. bukan sengaja nak lupa kat hang... selamat hari rayaa!!!! MWAHMWAH I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON K?? XOXO

No comments: