Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's end of Sunday.. already?!?! YE KE?!?!



Here is my super big room in my really nice apartment in Bushwick, Brooklyn. My roommate's home so I can't go out and take pictures of the living room, kitchen and her really adorable fat cat, Monk. Maybe next week when I have the time I'll go around and take pictures of the lovely Puerto Rican (I believe, but I could honestly be wrong) neighborhood I live in.

Anyway, what happened to my weekend?!!?
Shaitz.

First week of my last year in school, pretty boring generic random stuff. I had my first day at work here too, last Friday. I thought I could come in and just chill but I had to like, make an inventory and run errands, and erm, stuff. Well I guess I can't sit on my ass and expect to be paid now (not anymore)

MMMM OTHER THAN THAAAAT, this is my favourite hands down for now, I'm not really crazy about KJ or his antics but dia ni macam boleh jadik pelakon lah. Lawak ok.




OMG RAYA IS NEXT WEEK.
Oh I'm also watching Talentime in spurts now. It's not as interesting as I thought it would be. Although, I can't help but feel really, really sad watching it, it reminds me of how Yasmin isn't here anymore. Al-Fatihah!

Note to self: Malaysian Alcatraz - Pulau Jerejak

PS/OK soalan perasan sekarang -- I think I know those who read what I write, tapi korang yang lain ni dari mane... I'm curious. Tapi kalau tak nak bagitau takpe. Tak kisah.
Gedik nak tau je.

5 comments:

fizah said...

wah bilik yg sgt cantik!kemas plak tu hahaha ;)

obscura said...

hihi fizah waktu ni kemas ler.. :P
selamat hari raye!! maaf zahir batin!! :)

fizah said...

ahaha...nnti nk kumpol duet ah boleh g visit awk!;) slmt hari raye n maaf zahir batin jugak! *hugs*

Mohammad Khairi Hamzah said...

err cant u put a tracker?

cranberry said...

Nice room!!! So happy for you.

Have a great final year, hope to see you next summer ;)

KJ memang sesuai la bawak watak camtu ;P