Tuesday, November 16, 2010

mengantuk!

Salam Aidiladha semua!
I know it's been FOREVER since I've written anything - yes it's been a rough month!
However, needless to say that my shoot went as smooth as I'd hoped for it to be -- syukur alhamdulllillaaaaaaaaah. No major kinks, just a speeding ticket, a couple of anxiety attacks (not me, one of my producers!) and now, close to 10pm I'm still at school transcoding my footage. I got really sick last weekend (the doctor asked me twice -- "are you sure you're not pregnant? positive?" in my dire state I almost fell off the examining bed laughing -- the answer is NO LAH! gile ke hape) yes, stomach viruses SUCK. So does dehydration. Of course, stomach flu is even worse (which I've gone through before) but ok! I'm just glad I've recovered. Now to adjust my unhealthy eating habits of late -- too many takeouts and YamYams!!! (ala yang biskut panjang2 celup dalam cokelat!)

ANYWAY.
Time to roll in the color palettes, and the works!! Whopeee! There's nothing that I like better than party planning. Now this one of course will come after 'Goodbye NY, Forever - Or Maybe Later' shindig soon-ishhh.

Fill you guys in soon!
Have fun eating rendang and soto and what not!!

xoxo

No comments: