Thursday, July 29, 2010

wow!

shit is hitting the roof!
one bad news after the other.. seriously!
1) kene maki dgn vice consul dari Malaysian Consulate in NY
2) dapat surat from KPT saying that they will give me an extension.. without living allowance.. so, either (a) I can't shoot my thesis in September, (b) I have no money left to live here unless I find a paying job/hustle for paid shooting gigs, (c) I never graduate
3) my actor just emailed saying he might not be able to make it.. of course, when he's getting paid RM20K for a picture as opposed to whatever measly compensation I have promised him to be in my short... what would the obvious choice be for him?

nice, right?
LIFE IS AMAZING!
on top of that, it's 8.10am now, and I have to go to work... to those of you who are unaware of what I've been doing for the past three weeks - being the Teaching Assistant for bratty white 17 year olds who paid USD10 000 to be in a four week summer film boot camp.

UJIAN!!!!


:(

:(

:(

I just go in between the covers and cry all day today.

2 comments:

anz said...

sabar nadiah!...i'm sure ni semua ujian..let's pray everything will go well for u there :)

cranberry said...

mintak doa banyak supaya tabah hati...ujian je ni..insyaAllah everything will be ok. Don't give up sweetie. -hugs-