Tuesday, August 03, 2010

3 days to being jobless.

OK, I am so exhausted beyond words. Trying to shoot four shorts in four days already seemed like an impossibly impossible task, but throw in four whiny 17 year olds in there, and I am this close to losing my sanity.

(and when will I ever learn not to wear Chucks on shoots? End of the day balik dengan kaki lebam and blisters. Stupid me!)

Trust me when I say that I've had to physically strain myself to not throw a punch into one kid's face. Seriously. Not only was he ignorant and arrogant - he's also of the big awkward nerdy in glasses mommy's boy kind. Macam nak lempang pun ada gak. Nasib baik aku ni ada gak rasa berprikemanusiaan tengok muka 20 sen kau. Kalau tak dah lama aku humban masuk tasik semalam kat Central Park. EEEEEE GERAM!! Degil nak mampus!!! Oh my god, I keep thinking, if I have a child as stubborn as this, what in the world would I do??

Anyway, I know I have like loads of stuff I should be doing, but today I just needed a whole 24 hours to recover.. and finally had time to retrieve my package from the post office. This bright pink gym bag came in a bright hot pink packaging nonetheless! He's bribing me to go to the gym...!! I guess that's motivation... it's horrible really, whenever I'm extremely tired I just want to comfort myself with really bad artery clogging food. Like today it was cheap fried chicken, mashed potatoes, large iced-coffee, a diet rootbeer and Kinder Buenos. Argh!!!!

Oh, btw, everyone say hello to Puji!! She's chillin there by the window in the picture. That's my new cat!! I share her with Nana, my ex roomie who lives three blocks away. She is an annoying cat who likes to bite but loves being affectionate to strangers. She doesn't stink up my room so bad, and keeps me company by sleeping by my feet at night. So I guess she's an okay kitty.

I've forced myself not to write anything depressing just yet, because today I feel very nonchalant and blase about things.. wow I would love a massage right now. Too bad I can't freakin afford it!! Sob.

No comments: