Thursday, August 12, 2010

Actually...

Macam banyak benda nak cerita sebenarnya. But it's 12.50AM and I just want to sleep. On a good note I've finally started a checklist! :)

I really don't know how I'm going to pull this off, but in the mean time.. nah, korang tengok lah ni... selamat berpuasa ya'll.. because I have lost touch with the world outside I actually terpuasa a day awal.. hahaha!! (cet, mana nak tau puasa kat sini hari khamis baru start)


Hujan Panas (Afternoon Rain) Teaser 2010 from on Vimeo.

4 comments:

maryam said...

wei.. i pi nadiahhamzah_dot_com.. it wrote : currently Under construction. see you july 2010 ;)

tapi sekarang dah august. . . .

maryam said...

wei.. i pi nadiahhamzah_dot_com.. it wrote : currently Under construction. see you july 2010 ;)

tapi sekarang dah august. . . .

obscura said...

maryammm!!

hehehhe esok2 baru nak put up the website.. still forever under construction.. :P

anz said...

me likey your trailer!!..

will pray everything goes well for u there :)

selamat berpuasa!! wooot woot.