Monday, August 16, 2010

SPECIAL AND URGENT REQUEST!!

OK my lovely readers, of all ages.
As you all know and have read, money has always been an issue with me eversince I started living in New York.

Money, or rather, the lack of money.
(no thanks to my sponsors, USM and KPT. you guys can go.. hmphhhhhhhhh!)

I've always wanted to make a Malaysian film set in New York, and beginning of last year, I started visualizing a script - that would revolve entirely around the pivotal issue of money, and also the harsh realities of living in this city that never sleeps.

How living in New York has taught me - that when it comes down to it, it's all about tough
loving.

And quite honestly, the simple, animalistic need to survive.

SO. Coming to my main point.
Because I am on the verge of being entirely BROKE,
I really really need all of the support that I can get to ensure that I will graduate with a Masters of Fine Arts (Film &TV) degree from NYU... and honestly that can only happen with the help of all you!! Dear friends & family & silent readers from all across this globe...

Go to this page --

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hujanpanas/hujan-panas-afternoon-rain-sos/

I know money is hard to come by and trust me, I would know :P
But a minimum of $5 (RM16) is all I ask from you!!

I promise undying gratitude, eternal friendship, and a pledge to help you in any way that is to my mental/physical capability (eh betul ke ni??)

Think of all the good memories and times that we've shared and I'm sure in the gargantuan amount of kindness that lies in each and everyone of your hearts, you'll find some space to pledge your support... (and a bit of cash also lah, boleh kannnn??)

SAYANG SEMUAAAAAAA!!!

MWAHMWAHMWAHHHHHHHHXOXO

No comments: