Monday, August 23, 2010

Tipping over the edge

Quite literally, I must say.
Although all this overwhelming support that I am getting is truly a blessing, coming closer to production with everything still hanging up in the air is driving me off the edge!!!

I don't even sleep tight at night, I am constantly waiting for my phone to vibrate with new emails (now I am a super-paranoid chronic email checker, to say the least) indicating that I have new backers, or even hearing back from my producers and the people that I've been reaching out to.

I am so so so scared!! :( That this won't happen for some reason.. :(
It's so hard to stay positive! Maybe I'm just being anal, but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OK.
Other than that, here's some of the funny job offers I've stumbled upon:
1) Cashier at a deli for $8 an hour (12 hours each Saturday and Sunday)
2) Full time nanny for the most ADORABLE Jewish kids (those who rattle in perfect Hebrew)
3) Cashier at a burger joint
4) Personal assistant for a 30+ year old exec from the Bronx ... lots of heavy lugging and postal services for peanuts of a salary

I am hoping against hope to get this writing gig soon. If not... maknanya makan pasir lah nanti :(

Wow, kita dah puasa nak dekat dua minggu. Craziness!!!
Thank you lovelies. Especially those yang dah pledge on my kickstarter page. I heart you guys a LOT!! HEART HEART HEART!!

ok kita tidoq dulu na.

No comments: