Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bodohnya!!

Sometimes my mouth spouts out words faster before my brain can digest/comprehend.

"My pak tam besar bf is coming to stay for his spring break. Would you mind?"

"How long is he going to be here?"
"Until Friday."
"That's a week!"
"Well, no.. only from tomorrow (which is a Sunday) until Friday."
"That's like, a week!!!"
"No.. a week is like until next Sunday.. this is only until Friday. And we'll be mostly out during the day, and will only be back at night."

WELL. Who is the one taking 18 credit hours and working 14 hours a week and is hardly AT home except at night when SLEEP is required, and who is the one doing 12 credit hours with all the time in the world to go to the gym every night and take afternoon NAPS?!?!?



Memang nak lempang and say bladi hell I don't want to wake up to moaning sounds of you and your Pak Tam Besar bf making out or doing stuff you should be doing in a room (GELI SIAL) but these words came out before I even knew what I was saying.

"Um. OK."

I can only kick myself right now. And bang my head against the wall.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH.
Like school wasn't already so stressful enough, now I have to bear Geli/Meng-psychokan Hidup Public Displays of Affection of my roomie and her Pak Tam Besar bf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. tapi kan dah pasang show curtains.