Sunday, March 09, 2008

This weekend..

I have been a happy, lucky camper.
I had three free meals over the weekend: Wendy's for lunch at Steve's, Chinatown for dinner with weird, zany Chinese landlady and homemade lasagna at Juanita's just now.

I also managed to:
1) Watch Joe's 3 Extremes, Oldboy and Paranoid Park (reviews later if rajin)
2) Finish my script
3) Submit my documentary
4) Shot-list for Steve's film next week, in which I will be shooting

However, I did not :
1) Clean up the fridge which is an uber mess with empty plastic bags
2) Do my weekly grocery shopping
3) Go to the gym
4) Do my laundry - hence now I'm re-wearing worn clothes

I found a gem amidst Little Italy/Chinatown - it is a fully furnished closet.. I mean, room, for 675USD - to be shared with a Swedish actor (how very convenient!) and only 15 minutes to school via Elizabeth St (which I very much love)

Unfortunately and sadly enough, after spending 2 hours getting acquainted with the landlady, she's giving it to a 38 year old PHD student coming from Beijing.

Sigh. So the search continues.

2 comments:

hanna said...

nadiah ngok ngek, mana youuuuu. i ada banyak nak gossip ni. like the fact that one of our friends at klue is gonna get marriedddd!!! now faster come online! hish!

Unknown said...

hehe..slamatla mencari2 rumah baru..(curik2 bace blog mase opis hour ni :P ) bile nak balik?