Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I AM VERY, VERY ANGRY.

My favourite Thai horror film has been bastardized by Hollywood and is being released NEXT WEEK.


It makes me really mad. Why do they have to spoil every single AMAZING ASIAN HORROR FILM ever BEEN MADE?!?

WHY??? WHY!?!?!
ERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

Sangat benci.
PS/ Hi Fizah! - insyaAllah balik bulan Jun! Tak tau la ape yg Mo kasi kucing saye makan sampai jadi gemok gedempol camtu!! :P
Hi Hanna! - I KNOW WHO IT IS! I do, I do I do!!! OMG I SO HAVE TO GET ONLINE to talk to you!! Soon ok. Make sure you're not busy at work or too sleepy to talk to me!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can't be all that bad. it's still being directed by an Asian Ochiai Masayuki, you know from Kansen and Saimin.

The Hollywood versions are never as good or as scary as the original Asian versions only coz the setting and what not might be slightly different, and us being Asian, we always tend to get a little more creeped out if it's "asian". It's a familiarization issue.

At least the Asian films are being recognized, in away. Most of the Americans or non-asians I talk to know they're all remakes, and always end up trying to get their hands on the original Asian versions.

Anonymous said...

It sucks they didn't notice PONTINIAK SUNDEL BOLONG!!! HA HA HA HA HA AHAHAH AHA

Anonymous said...

Er, Pontianak.


HA HA AAHAA AH A HA AHA HAHAHA