Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Honestly..

I don't know what's wrong with me, even my boyfriend can't fathom what it is that is making me lose interest in school, or life in general. I'm so tired all the time when I've gotten more than enough sleep, I purposely come hours late for classes (or miss them altogether), I'm sick of even thinking about my second year film although it's still three months away into production...

Well in short I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with school.
Ugh. I need a vacation.

Or a Marc watch.

* * * * *
Here's the rape scene in which my teacher described as, "tame." And I had a feeling my classmates would say that the shots were "gorgeous" (because they're blind and love lazy, malas, unsteady shit) although it's just me balancing a Panasonic HVX, built with a 35mm adapter and Nikon (still camera) zoom lens without a tripod... and screwing around with party gels (Matt's, this time)... I can't do it, I can't do handheld shots camera to save my life...

BOO ME! *SOBS*



I'm tired of film school/talk.
I wanna go ice-skating. Or something. Anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ask you to datang sini tanak. murah je wat the tickets

cranberry said...

let's go lepak at St. Alps! I know bubble tea can make you smile ;) In case you're wondering who is this, it's Kat